Red Snapper Recipe with TORTURED ORCHARD Lemon Ginger Twist
I have this great recipe of Giada De Laurentiis’s for Ginger Sea Bass over Wilted Greens that is very quick and easy to make and just tastes fantastic! So I have been craving it
lately. Sea Bass is my favorite fish but at $22.99 per pound it isn’t often in my budget, however Red Snapper was on sale for $6.99, so I bought it and knew I could find something in my pantry…my Everyday Pantry! to make a tasty, healthy meal. So, when I am putting away my groceries, I see my jar of TORTURED ORCHARD Lemon Ginger Twist and think…jackpot!
Now this take on the original recipe has gotten even quicker and easier. It’s not
quite the same ingredients, but close enough so why not? It worked out great; I think you will like it as much as I did.
Ingredients for my:
TORTURED ORCHARD Lemon Zinger Twist Red Snapper over Wilted Greens
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 (5-ounce) red snapper fillets
(I cut each in half since they aren’t very thick and then doubled them)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons of TORTURED ORCHARD Lemon Zinger Twist
- Cut 4 (12-inch-square pieces) of aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Working with 1 foil sheet at a time, place the foil sheets on the work surface.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of spinach in the center of each foil sheet.
- Top with (1) half piece of snapper fillet and place ½ tablespoon of Lemon Zinger
Twist on top.
6. Place second half piece of snapper on top and place another ½ tablespoon of Lemon
Zinger Twist on top.
7. Pour 2 tablespoons of white wine in foil package with the fish and spinach.
8. Gather the foil sheets over the fish. Fold in the foil edges and pinch tightly to
9. Place the foil packages on a baking sheet and bake until the spinach wilts and the
fish is just cooked through, about 10 minutes.
10. Transfer the packages to wide shallow bowls. Cool 5 minutes. Open package and fold down to reveal fish, being careful of hot steam.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Be adaptable, experiment; fudge the recipe with what you have at hand.
And always lick the spoon!
For more information on TORTURED ORCHARD Lemon Zinger Twist and
their other sauces, and to purchase, please visit http://torturedorchard.com/.