Can’t live without these!
Makes 6 servings
¼ cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 large white onion, cut into ¼-inch slices
3 egg whites, lightly beaten
¾ cup plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray
- Combine flour, salt and cayenne
- Separate the onion slices into rings
- FEB = dredge in Flour, dig in Egg whites, coat in Breadcrumbs
- Place on baking sheet and bake on top rack of oven until brown, about 10 minutes
- Turn onion rings over and bake until brown, 5-10 minutes
I like to serve them with ketchup, of course, or some blue cheese dressing.